Wednesday 31 December 2008

Bonus Scoop

From Digital Spy..

Hollyoaks' Zoë Lister is propelled to the forefront of the drama next week when her one-night stand with her older boyfriend's daughter - who also happens to be her best mate - Sarah Barnes (Loui Batley) is exposed by Kris (Gerard McCarthy) during a silent disco. And quite conveniently, Mike (Tony Hirst) doesn't have his headphones in. Why he's actually there in the first place is beyond me!

The fruits of my time with Zoë can be found by clicking here. But for some additional morsels, do continue reading below, where Zoë talks about her character being given more screen time, her screen brother Archie (Stephen Beard), and how long she sees herself staying with Hollyoaks.


Are you pleased that Zoë finally has some substantial screen time and now has a relative in the village?
"It's great about screen time, yeah. I've had quite a quiet year really. I'm looking forward to getting back with the students, too. It's been really fun with the Barneses and being part of the family, but it's made Zoë more of an adult character.

"And Archie, he's turned up, too. He's a bag of tricks. Archie just annoys Zoë intensely, but they love each other. Zoë struggled when she first discovered he was in the village because she's moved away from home on her own and is a different person to who she was. So when Archie turns up, it really annoys her."

How long do you see yourself sticking with Hollyoaks?
"I don't know really. I'm happy at the moment and I'm here for the next year at least. I'm a student in the show at the moment, but my student status runs out this year - unless Zoë does drastically awful at college. We'll see, though. I'm not sure what the future holds for her."

No comments: