Saturday 10 October 2009

Zoe likes 'anti-Oaks' look

From the Holy Soap website...

The cast of Hollyoaks is so glam it hurts.

But Zoe Lister, who stands out from the crowd by being a tomboy in the soap, said she likes the fact she's playing an "anti-Hollyoaks" girl.

The 27-year-old said of her character: "I quite appreciate the fact she's a bit of an anti-Hollyoaks girl in some ways. I've quite enjoyed that aspect."

She admitted, however, that it would be nice for her character to have a few more opportunities to get glammed up, adding: "It's a shame she was always a bedraggled looking student the whole time!"

The blonde, who is leaving her role this year, added she's ruling out any more lads' mags shoots in the future.

She said: "It's something I've gone away from in the last year or so and I've said I don't want to do any more. I guess you choose your path and when I first joined it was quite fun to get involved in that sort of stuff. But as I've got older and thought about what I actually want for my career I thought it's not always the best way to go.

"The odd one or two things is quite fun but if you're doing it all the time you're not going to have much acting career on the back of it, I would think, unless you're very lucky."

Bad luck boys!

Also check out these spoilers for the end of October..

October Spoilers

Jx

No comments: