Tuesday 15 December 2009

Zoe Lister : Hollyoaks Advent Calendar - 15th of December



Check out this little interview with Zoe for the Hollyoaks Advent Calendar...

Zoe Lister - AKA Zoe Carpenter

Favourite ever Christmas?
My favourite ever Christmas was probably one when I was much younger and we all stayed at my auntie and uncle's house and they had a big lucky dip they'd made and we got to have a lucky dip every day. It was so exciting!

Worst ever Christmas?
Might have actually been last year, which sounds a bit crap, but it was the first Christmas without my grandparents so it was a bit sad.

Favourite present?
Probably a doll's house. Brilliant.

Worst present?
I think I got given this really old bible once. It was probably from some grandparents!

Turkey or goose?
Turkey.

Mince pies or Christmas pudding?
Mince pies, which have 235 calories per pie as I found out in Tescos last night!

Family Christmas or Christmas with a partner?
Family.

Home Christmas or holiday Christmas?
Home.

What one present are you hoping for this Christmas?
A Marc Jacob handbag, but I don't think it's gonna happen!

What's your favourite part about Christmas?
The togetherness and the build up.

Any New Year plans?
I have, actually. I'm going to be in Sydney watching the fireworks on a boat! Come on! My boyfriend and his family are gonna be there too, so I can't wait.

Jx.

No comments: