Thursday 11 June 2009

Zoe's Live Twitter chat...



Here are the answers from Zoe's live Twitter chat! Bless her! :)bit confusing!

@Courtney_17 I'd live in Italy because it's beautiful. #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@jakecfc Arh! That's nice. I'm great! V.busy but that's the way i like it. Thank you. x #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@samiiantha16 I spend time in a lift with Kent Riley for amusement and Nick Pickard so he can sing. #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@hollyoaksforum I passed my driving test the second time of asking! #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@daisyroseboo Robert Pattinson. He'll do! #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@Yema If I could be in any TV program - The in-betweeners! <3 #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@jojox09x No, i don't go on the forums anymore. I used to though! #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop in reply to jojox09x
@shy_girl_d Im going to the secret garden party - cant wait! #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@murphy945 The last film i saw was State of Play.
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop in reply to murphy945
@PippyRogers My football team? Not really but Aston Villa if I did... #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@shzno1 Zoe's dress sense is rubbish! I definitely think she should get glammed up more. #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop in reply to shzno1
@Domino_1983 She's a free spirit and I love that about her. And she accepts everyone. #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop in reply to Domino_1983
@Courtney_17 My fave TV show at the mo is The Inbetweeners! It's sooo brilliant! #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop in reply to Courtney_17
@Gemzie09 Embarrassing moment? Hmm, not apart from occasional dizzy bumps and falls... #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@BroganBaybieX I would go on holiday to India and travel for a few weeks cos i've never been and "find myself man". #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
editor - keep the questions rolling in. They are fab! Don't be offended if we don't get through them all! #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@hollyoaksforum OMG anything! It changes all the time but at the moment I love Aero bubbles...No! I love the giant dairy milk buttons!
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@Inboysandvoodoo Of course not ;-) #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@saj_burns Well saj, I dont have any acting qualifications but I dont think they are always necessary. #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@larakiara Sarah's a better kisser than Mike! #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop

@hollyoaksforum I like to shop wherever's open! I luv Urban Outfitters #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@hollyoaksforum They wont cheat at university if the watch the storyline! #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@PeaceLoveJonasA Wikipedia's got a wrong birthday for me and I actually got cards on that day!
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop in reply to PeaceLoveJonasA
@conradhx Most famous person's number i've got is Nick Pickard! He's well famous! #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@Common_Reaction Strangest thing a fan has done? A guy accused me of stalking him??? Does that count? #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@SamMartinHB We did actually have to practice - in a hotel bathroom! Awkward? Yes! # hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@stacia15 Hollyoaks was my 1st TV role. #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@hollyoaksforum I play the drums.. but they have my clothes draped all over them! #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@kezziechick I thought I was Lara Croft for a second and climbed over a fence.
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@F1ske I've had a long running crush on Ashley Taylor Dawson. #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop in reply to F1ske
@joshayyyy I love seeing my friends, traveling about and being busy, dancing and generally making a nuisance of myself.
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop in reply to joshayyyy
@hollyoaksforum best dress code - Claire Cooper! worse dress code - (blush) There's so many... #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@Yema MGMT are my fave band. Great summer music! #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop in reply to Yema
@hollyoaksforum She's defo grown up and she's had loads to deal with, but I think it's been a natural progression.
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
#hollyoaks Jacqui McQueen is my fave character. She's a gr8 chav!
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@_chelsie I didn't work much with Chris Fountain but he was always crazy and fun to be around, so yeah #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@zoelibby if I could work with anyone?Emma Thompson! <3 her! #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@thatgirlthere23 The other day, Gerard sat on a chair and it completely collapsed!
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@Fayeerrss I'm close with Loui, Garnon, Claire, Kent... all of em really... oh and Jess! #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@pinkjellybaby I would like Zoe to get with Sarah! Yeah Sarah wants it #hollyoaks

@abigailhernon I am like my character. Quite similar! Next week on screen i've got a busted ankle, which happened in real life. #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop in reply to abigailhernon
@McFlyingGirl Fittest Guy? Ashley Taylor Dawson. ATD woo! #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@shazval Amusing!!!
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop in reply to shazval
@McFlyingGirl Fittest Guy? Ashley Taylor Dawson. ATD woo!
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@Dannii1809 Auditions were like a rollercoaster. Had about 5 for role of Zoe, but was worth it in the end. #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@Courtney_17 Fave storyline - getting stalked by weird Will was fun!
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@beckahbaby hilarious doing kissing scenes with Loui. Had the giggles. crew ignored us cos they were more embarassed than us. #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@SpecialWifeyK yes I am aware of all the Zorah supporters out there. I love em. Thanks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop
@DanielCyrus Kent Riley is funniest person to be around cos he has the funniest anecdotes and he's a prankster! #hollyoaks
about 1 hour ago from Seesmic Desktop

Jx.

No comments: