Sunday 1 November 2009

Oaks Zoe gutted not to meet Gok


Hollyoaks actress Zoe Lister revealed it was a "big disappointment" not to have met Gok Wan while filming for a forthcoming episode of Gok's Fashion Fix
.
The 27-year-old actress, who plays Zoe Carpenter in the Chester-based soap, was filming a segment for an edition which features wheelchair-bound co-star Kelly-Marie Stewart (Hayley Ramsay).

She said: "They were doing this special with Kelly-Marie on disability and shopping and I did some little bits and pieces on my views on her dress sense and it was really good, but there was no sign of Gok and that was a big disappointment."

She added: "I was like 'where is he?' and I don't know if Kelly did meet him. I like the show because whether you listen to it or not, it's always good to have a professional opinion on how you dress or what you look like."

Zoe is set to bow out of the soap after being in the show since 2006.

No comments: