Saturday 19 September 2009

Zoe filmed real skydive for oaks!



See this is why we love her..

Hollyoaks star Zoe Lister filmed a skydive in real life for her character's parachute jump in the spin-off series.

Having first caught the bug last year when co-star Garnon Davies (Elliott Bevan) gave her a tandem jump for her birthday, Zoe - who plays Zoe Carpenter - agreed to do a real one for the Hollyoaks Later show, due to be aired next month.

She said: "I'm really lucky to have the opportunity and I can totally see why someone people say 'It's not for me' because it's really terrifying. But I just think why not?"

Loui Batley (Sarah Barnes) and Lydia Kelly (Lydia) are also involved in the story, but chose not to jump.

Loui said: "We were asked in the beginning how we'd feel about doing the actual jump. Zoe said she'd love to. I said no way. I can't bear planes or heights!"
She said the crew used "loads of rope work and wire work and wind machines" to make her skydive look realistic.

"I was on a 300ft crane dangling by a wire but it was all right," she said. "I knew I'd be really safe."


The storyline will see either Zoe or Sarah plummet to her death when one of the parachutes is sabotaged.

The daring actress, who plays Zoe Carpenter in the show, will appear in dramatic scenes in E4's Hollyoaks Later next month.

No comments: