Sunday 20 September 2009

Zoe's worried about her future!



Well I say don't be worried! Far too talented to be worried! Its going to be all good and yes cult film please! or anything that you said lol. Ok I am talking to myself but anyway..

Zoe Lister has admitted she is worried about her future after giving notice to quit the Channel 4 show.

She said: "I panic daily about it. I think if you're an actor, you don't want to be doing the same job every day as that's not why you became an actor.

"But, equally, it is nice to have a job as most actors don't ever have one. Yes, I'm concerned about the future, but also excited at the same time."

Zoe Lister, 27, who plays Zoe Carpenter, has told of her aspirations after she leaves the soap.

"Obviously, if I worked on a cool, cult film that would be great, a period drama or a massive role for the National Theatre," she said.

"But, as long I've got a quality acting job I won't mind what I do. These are big dreams but, you never know what might happen in the future. We'll see."

Jx.

No comments: