Sunday 13 September 2009

Zoe wants a new challenge!



Hollyoaks actress Zoe Lister insists she's ready for a fresh challenge after deciding to quit the Channel 4 soap.

The 27-year-old actress says she's looking forward to trying different roles after playing wannabe filmmaker Zoe Carpenter for three years.

She said: "I've known for a while that my time at Hollyoaks is coming to an end because I'm keen to try other things."

She went on: "I'm not worried about being typecast or anything because my character here isn't too crazy or off the wall so I don't think there would be much danger of that, so it'll be interesting to try something else."

Zoe's decision to quit was announced not long after co-star Loui Batley (Sarah Barnes) revealed she too was leaving the soap.

One of their characters will be killed off in a skydiving accident in the Hollyoaks Later episodes, which will air at the end of September.

Also I asked you all 'Who do you think will die in Hollyoaks Later?' and the results of the poll were..

Zoe 4 (12%)

Sarah 20 (64%)

Lydia 7 (22%)




Jx.

No comments: